Module 1.3: Lecture 1 - Introduction to AT
This lecture takes you through the types of Assistive technology devices and the importance of a user-centered design and an implementation approach.
About Resource Person
Focus Areas covered:
- Quick overview of Assistive Technology and types.
- HAAT Model: The Human-Activity-Assistive Technology Model.
- Critical elements in the ‘discover to delivery’ phase of Assistive Technology.
- Functional framework – The design principles behind developing a quality product.
- Lived experience – Journey of an Assistive Technology user.
Additional Notes and References
Handout for above lecture